Use of Materials
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The Company authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the material on the Web Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
- The content of this Web Site, such as text, graphics, images, audio, video and all other material ("Material"), is protected by copyright under United States laws, and is owned or controlled by the Company.
- Unauthorized use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose.
- The use of the Material on any other Web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited, without the express written permission from the Company.
- The trademarks and logo marks (the "Marks") displayed on the Web Site are owned by the Company. You are prohibited from use of those Marks without the express, written permission from the Company. If you would like information about obtaining the Company's permission to use the Material on your Web site, please e-mail your request to email@example.com.
- If you violate any of these Terms, your permission to use the Material automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Material.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, FOR WHICH THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE. IT SHALL BE YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS.
- The material may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Neither the company nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THIS WEB SITE OR ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL GOODS. IF YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR THE MATERIAL RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. THE WEB SITE AND MATERIAL ARE PROVIDED AS AN ‘AS IS’ BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND.
Disclaimer of Certain Damages
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS SUPPLIERS OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT THIS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITH LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE AND THE MATERIAL WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Links to Other Sites
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). If you decide to access liked third-party Web sites, you do so at your own risk.
- All software that is made available for downloading from the Web Site (“Software”) is protected by copyright and may be protected by other rights. The use of such software is governed by the terms of the software license agreement or designated “Legal Notice” accompanying such software (“License Agreement”). The downloading and use of such software is conditioned on agreement to be bound by the terms of the License Agreement. Subject to the foregoing paragraph or as otherwise expressly provided, nothing within the Web Site shall be construed as conferring any license under any other Company’s or any third party’s intellectual property rights, whether by implication, estoppel or otherwise.
Limitation of Liability
- Your use of the Web Site is at your own risk. If you are dissatisfied with any of the Materials or other contents of the Web Site or with these Terms and Conditions, your sole remedy is to discontinue use of the Web Site. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE TO ANY USER BECAUSE OF THAT USER'S USE OF THE WEB SITE. SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO PREVENT RECOVERY OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL AND EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY USE OF THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES THAT MAY BE INCURRED BY THIRD PARTIES.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Material (including Software) or your breach of the terms of this Agreement. The Company shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
- The United States controls the export of products and information. You agree to comply with such restrictions and not to export or re-export the Materials (including Software) to countries or persons prohibited under the export control laws. By downloading the Materials (including Software), you are agreeing that you are not in a country where such export is prohibited and that you are not on the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Denial Orders or the U.S Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals. You are responsible for compliance with the laws of your local jurisdiction regarding the import, export, or re-export of the Product.
- In accordance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) of 1998, the Company does NOT solicit or knowingly collect any online information from children under the age of 18 without prior verifiable parental consent.
- No person under the age of 13 should use the Site without the consent of their parent or legal guardian. The Company strongly encourages all parents and guardians to monitor the Internet use by their children.
- This Website and other Nature’s Natives websites may offer online capabilities to purchase products (such as CDs and t-shirts). You must be 18 years of age or older to make any such purchases.
- The Company makes no claims the Materials are appropriate for any particular purpose or audience, or that they may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Materials (including Software) may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Web Site from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
- Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of Florida, U.S., regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the Florida courts located in Miami-Dade county, FL, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.
- If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. Except as expressly provided in a particular "Legal Notice" for Software or material on particular web pages, this Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between you and the Company with respect to the use of Web Site.
Copyright ©1986-2018 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Nature's Natives® is a simplified representation of how nature works.
CHILDREN'S ENVIRONMENTAL LITERACY
It is About Their Air, Food, Water and Climate...for Today and Tomorrow